If you are looking to remodel your bathroom to improve its accessibility and/or safety, Devine Bath’s team of expert designers can help you do so without sacrificing its style. We offer a range of services, safety fixtures, and design improvements to add to an existing bathroom space. These services and features include:
- Widening Doorways: To improve bathroom accessibility for individuals with mobility issues or those in wheelchairs, doorways can be widened to anywhere from 32 – 36 inches. Depending on your bathroom’s location and the type of access you require, this range can be adjusted.
- Accessible Toilets: We can provide a range of accessories to improve your toilets accessibility. These include grab bars in a variety of styles and finishes and bidet seats.
- Accessible Sinks and Vanities: Devine Bath offers a range of sink and vanity options for homeowners with limited mobility options or those who need the use of a wheelchair. Our products include faucets with sensor or touch activation, pedestal sinks, and lowered vanities.
- Anit-Slip Flooring: Slip-resistant flooring is crucial in designing an accessible bathroom. Devine Bath offers anti-slip flooring in multiple styles, colors, and materials to accompany your bathroom’s style.
- Bathtub and Shower Safety Features: The shower and/or bathtub is an area of the bathroom that can be especially difficult for individuals with limited mobility to use. We can install multiple safety features like grab bars, slip-resistant flooring, curb-free shower bases, and hand shower.
Check out some of our past projects to see great examples of the Devine Bath process at work. If you any questions about choosing the right shower head for your bathroom, please contact us or schedule a free in-home consultation today!